Ventuz Core Edition
Is a new and cost-friendly edition of the Ventuz product line (Designer, Director and Runtime). Ventuz Runtime Core will replace the current “Runtime Lite” (see below).
- Resolution Limit at 3840×2160 = 8,294,400px (UHD) for multiple physical Outputs (span modes like Mosaic/Eyefinity are allowed)
- No permanent watermark and Primary Node limitations
- Single SDI 1080p (3G) Fill-Only Output
- Single NDI Output (all Formats <= 4k)
- Single Encoded Stream (H.264/H.265) via SDK
- VIO Input. (uncompressed RGBA/Depth/Anc via SDK)
- Director Plugin API available and fully functional.
- Can run without a license dongle, but there must be a permanent internet connection then.
- Warping & Shaping for one logical Output (Mosaic/Eyefinity is possible)
- Not expandable with Options (EXTIO, BC1, BC2) (see Options section)
- One Director Channel
- One Remote Ventuz Runtime can be controlled from Director, additional to the local one.
The price for Ventuz Runtime Core is identical to the price of the old Ventuz Runtime LITE, which will be taken out of sale in Q3 2020 and out of maintenance in Q3 2021. From then on, purchased Ventuz Runtime LITE licenses can be converted to Ventuz Runtime Core free of charge or upgraded to Ventuz Runtime Enterprise with a fee.